GIMworld (hereinafter referred to “We”) very respects and strictly protect the personal information of the users. When you use the services of GIMworld Platform, we will collect, use and share your personal information according to this Policy. This Policy contains terms and conditions on how we collect, store, use, share and protect your personal information. Through this Policy, we wish to clearly introduce to you how we deal with your personal information. Therefore, we advise you to read this Policy completely to understand the means of protecting your privacy right. If you have any doubt about this Policy, you’re welcome to contact us through the means of contact published on GIMworld Platform. If you do not agree to any contents of this Policy, you’d better stop using the services of GIMworld Platform immediately. If you use the services of GIMworld Platform in any way, you will be deemed to have agreed that we could use and protect your personal information according to this Policy.
I. Scope of Application
To provide the users with better, higher-quality, more personalized services is our persistent pursuit. We also wish to provide more conveniences to your life through our services. This Policy is applicable to all services provided by GIMworld Platform.
II. How We Collect Information
We collect information in order to provide you with better, higher-quality, and more personalized services. We collect information by the following means:
1) Information provided by you to us The information you fill in and/or submit when you register an account of GIMworld or use the services of GIMworld Platform, including your name, sex, date of birth, I.D. card number, surname on your passport ,given name on your passport, passport number, telephone number, email, address and additional information.
2) Information collected by us when you use the service of GIMworld Platform. In order to provide you with the services required by you and optimize such services, we will collect information concerning the services you are using, which includes:
When you use the services of GIMworld Platform or visit the web pages of GIMworld Platform, GIMworld will automatically receive and record the information on your browser and computer, including but without limitation to your IP address, the type of the browser, the language used, date and time of visit, information on characteristics of software and hardware and records on the web pages required by you; when you download or use any client software of GIMworld or any of its affiliated companies, or access to mobile web pages to use the services of GIMworld Platform, GIMworld may read information related to your position and the mobile equipment you’re using, including but without limitation to model of equipment, identification code of equipment, operating system, resolution and telecom operator.
In addition to the information above, we may collect any other information about you in order to provide services to you and improve our service quality, including any information provided by you to our customer service team, your answers to our questionnaire.
III. How We Use Information
We collect your information for the purpose of providing you with services and improving the service quality. Therefore, we will use your information for the following purposes:
1) Various services you are using, as well as maintenance and improvement of these services;
2) We may use your personal information to prevent, discover and investigate fraud, any act endangering security, illegal activity, or any other act which violates any agreement;
3) We may combine your personal information from one kind of service with information from any other kind of service so as to provide you with more personalized services;
4) Any other purpose as permitted by you.
IV. How We Share Information
We’re obliged to keep your personal information confidential and will not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party for the purpose of the marketing of the third party, provided that we may share your personal information with the third party under any of the following circumstances:
1) Obtaining your consent or authorization in advance;
2) As required by laws and regulations or administrative or judicial organ;
3) Sharing your personal information with any of the affiliated companies of GIMworld;
4) If you violate laws and regulations of China or related agreements or rules of GIMworld, disclosing to any third party whenever necessary; or Safeguarding legitimate rights and benefits of GIMworld and its affiliated parties.
V. How do we protect your personal information?
When we collect information from you, we will clearly and comprehensively introduce you to the future use of this information. You can provide us with all or part of the information we want to collect according to your wishes, and you also have the right to tell us that you want to We will respect your wishes for what purpose or for which information is not used. Our company guarantees the safety and quality of the information provided to us by physical, electronic and other means.
Note: Some countries, regions or organizations may not have strict laws and regulations to protect your information. Within these regions or organizations, our company will process your information in the manner described in this article.
Note: I hope that you understand that in some cases, if the law requires you to disclose your information, our company will disclose your personal information in accordance with judicial or other government summons, search warrants or orders.
VI. How do you monitor the use of personal information?
In general, we have solicited permission from you when collecting and using your personal information. If you have a request, we can ask you for permission again before each use. You can also actively understand the use of your information through various channels such as newspapers and magazines. If you find that your personal information has been used without your authorization, you can contact us by phone or online to investigate the root causes of the problem and take protective measures to ensure the security of your personal privacy.
VII. Juvenile Protection